The Hyundai-Kia America Technical Center Inc., which officially opened in October in Superior Twp., MI, already is growing. Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm announces an additional $94 million will be invested by Hyundai Automotive Group to add 600 more jobs at the research and development facility. Hyundai’s initial investment was $68 million, and it originally planned to employ 400. (See related story: Hyundai Opens R&D Center ) “Hyundai’s continued investment in our state is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.