LAS VEGAS – Hyundai Motor America has put on “indefinite hold” a large cross/utility vehicle that would have bowed during the auto maker’s upcoming 2-year product-launch initiative, a source familiar with the matter tells Ward’s. The 7-passenger model was envisioned as a replacement for the now-departing Hyundai Entourage minivan and created in the mold of Ford Motor Co.’s Flex CUV. “We looked at fuel prices and we looked at what was happening in (the Flex’s) segment and we said we need ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
•Medium- andheavy-duty truck volumes
•Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.