Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will begin production of the i30 C-segment 5-door hatchback at its plant in Nosovice, Czech Republic, in November, three months earlier than originally planned. “We have a strong backlog of orders from many countries and worked hard to speed final construction and launch operations,” a spokesman tells Ward’s. “These cars are in extraordinary demand and we have limited capacity at our Ulsan plant in South Korea,” he says. The European-designed i30 shares many of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.