Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will begin exporting the new rear-wheel-drive Genesis premium sports sedan to China during first-half 2008, a company source tells Ward’s. Hyundai’s sales in China have declined every month in 2007 vs. year-ago, and it no longer ranks among the top-10 best-selling auto makers in the country. Hyundai aims to deliver about 3,000 units of the Genesis in China next year, Reuters reports. Unlike some other models in the luxury-car class, Hyundai will not modify the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.