SANTA BARBARA – The list of accomplishments is impressive for any auto maker, but for Hyundai Motor America, it is especially gratifying considering the brand’s reputation long has suffered here from the shoddy quality of early models in the late 1980s and early 1990s. In recent years, the South Korean auto maker has racked up the following North American accolades: Best-in-Class Vehicle Satisfaction-Large Luxury Car (Azera, 2006 AutoPacific Inc.). Third-Highest Ranked Nameplate in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.