Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. announces a long-wheelbase version of its Equus flagship sedan for the Korean market, with a larger version of its Tau V-8 engine. The stretch Equus will be powered by a 5.0L V-8 making 395 hp and 369 lb.-ft. (499 Nm) of torque. The 4.6L V-8 Tau, the base engine for the regular wheelbase Equus and a Ward’s 10 Best engine, also is available. The long-wheelbase Equus, which will compete against the Lexus LS 460L and the Mercedes S500L, gains 11.8 ins. (30 cm) in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.