Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will put the accent on the environment at next month’s Seoul auto show, unveiling the Blue Will plug-in hybrid-electric concept car alongside its upcoming Elantra mild hybrid and a fuel-cell powered city bus. “This trio of eco-friendly vehicles sends a very strong green message about our vehicle development programs,” a Hyundai spokesman says. The Blue Will mates a 1.6L direct-injected Gamma gasoline engine with a 100 kW (134 hp) electric motor and continuously ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.