Hyundai Mobis Corp., the vast automotive parts and systems producer whose president, Chung Eui-sun, became a vice chairman of Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. last week, today acquires an additional 5.83% stake in Hyundai Motor, increasing its ownership to 20.78%. The transaction is causing analysts to take a closer look at shareholdings and management structure at several of the companies within the Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group, in which the Chung family holds various ownership positions. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.