SEOUL -- Hyundai Mobis, the parts-making arm of Hyundai Motor Group, this year will invest $46 million to improve its capabilities in modular systems and advanced technologies, says Hyundai Mobis Chairman Park Jung-In. Hyundai Mobis also is increasing its research staff by 61%, from 400 workers to 650 by year’s end. To improve its systems and high-technology capabilities, the company recently has formed several alliances, Park says. They include Textron (U.S.) -- seat modules; Breed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.