SEOUL — Hyundai Mobis, the parts-making and distribution arm of Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd., is poised to become one of Asia’s leading suppliers of cockpit modules and chassis system modules. Recent and pending alliances with leading global module suppliers will dramatically increase Mobis sales and give the supplier access to world-leading technology, says auto analyst Mark Barclay, of Samsung Securities. Hyundai Mobis currently is dependent on aftermarket sales and service for approximately ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.