Hyundai Motor America will offer several new options and features on its mid-’02 Santa Fe SUV, including a $595 power sliding glass sunroof available only on GLS and LX trim levels. On the suggestions of Santa Fe owners, Hyundai has made several changes to the SUV, including moving the clock from overhead to the center stack, increasing the size of the air conditioning vents in the center stack, illuminating power window switches and the glove box, adding gas-charged struts for the hood ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.