Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. this week celebrates the export of its 10 millionth vehicle, with a Tucson cross/utility vehicle bound for France. Hyundai Motor, established in 1967, says that between 1976 and 2003, its export sales have jumped from $3.1 million to $12 billion, the latter figure accounting for 5% of South Korea’s total exports last year. Hyundai Accent company’s most popular export model. The company attributes this growth to gains realized in the quality, reliability and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.