LAS VEGAS – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. is postponing its announcement regarding a future U.S. plant site – from within the first quarter to within the first half of the year, officials reveal at a product preview here. The South Korean auto maker, whose tight-lipped approach towards the search has caused several conflicting reports, also aimed to set the record straight with a recent press release. But whereas recent reports have named Alabama and Ohio as battling it out to serve as the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.