SANTA MONICA, CA – The all–new ’07 Hyundai Veracruz cross/utility vehicle will have a starting price just below $30,000 when it goes on sale in the U.S. early next year, a Hyundai Motor America official tells Ward's. “Although we’ll have units (costing more than $30,000) available, it will start under $30,000,” Steve Wilhite, HMA chief operating officer, says at a Hyundai media event here, reiterating the message he gave earlier to dealers. The 3–row Veracruz CUV launched sales two weeks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.