When Czech Republic officials finally sign a contract with Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. to build a new vehicle manufacturing plant in their country, no minimum investment will be stipulated, but a minimum 1,000 jobs will be required. The signing was to take place May 18 in Seoul but has been delayed due to Hyundai Motor Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo’s May 16 indictment on charges of embezzlement and breach of trust charges. He currently is being held in a Seoul detention center. A Hyundai ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.