Hyundai Motor America announces mid-year ’05 model price increases, which the importer says amount to less than 1% over ’04 levels on a total sales-weighted, equipment-adjusted basis. New mid-year ’05 pricing takes effect with vehicles billed on or after Jan. 4, Hyundai says. In some cases stickers were reduced for some trim levels, and Hyundai says pricing is unchanged for GLS versions of Accent ($10,849-$11,549), Elantra ($13,299-$14,499) and Tucson ($20,049-$21,549). The Tucson GL ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.