Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. reportedly is recalling 240,000 of its Elantra small cars in the U.S. due to a potentially faulty occupant-classification system. The National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. says the front passenger-side airbag may deploy in ’04 and ’05 Elantras if a child seat is installed following an adult sitting in the seat.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.