SAN DIEGO — It's a “renewed” Hyundai Motor America that proudly trots out a distinctively restyled Tiburon. This is the first restyling for the aerodynamically sleek 2+2 that debuted in 1997 as a direct descendant of the Hyundai HCD-II concept, created by Hyundai's California design team. Styling up front is all-new, with four round projector-type headlamps at the front of a distinctive sculpted hood. The rear end is restyled, too, offering a higher and longer look with new larger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.