Hyundai Commercial Vehicles group unveils its new lineup of Trago heavy-duty trucks in South Korea, labeling the entries "import fighters," whose mission is to win back part of the heavy-duty market lost to foreign rivals such as Mercedes-Benz, Scania AB and AB Volvo. The Trago range includes tractors, cargo trucks with both sleeper and day-cab configurations, dump trucks and bare chassis vehicles (a fully built-up engine and chassis without the cab structure). Shared features include ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.