BEVERLY HILLS, CA – Hyundai Motor America President and CEO John Krafcik, who has guided the Korean auto maker’s North American unit to sales and market-share gains despite a record economic downturn, sidesteps questions over his candidacy for the top spot at General Motors Co. “It’s very flattering,” he tells Ward’s during an event here to launch the redesigned-for-’10 Hyundai Tucson cross/utility vehicle. “It’s just hard for me to comment on.” Krafcik’s name surfaced last week as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.