Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. releases an artist's rendering of its new aerodynamic i-flow D-segment sedan concept vehicle, which will debut at the Geneva auto show March 2. Retaining the Hyundai “i” identification nomenclature, it incorporates the word “flow” to express the latest step in the auto maker’s “fluidic sculpture” styling language. Designed at Hyundai’s European design center in Russelsheim, Germany, the i-flow contains lightweight materials developed by BASF SE, including solar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.