Hyundai Motor America unveils 10 custom models at this week’s Specialty Equipment Market Assn. (SEMA) show in Las Vegas. On display are five tricked-out Tiburon sport coupes and three specialty versions of Hyundai’s new small Tucson cross/utility, including a mountain-biking-themed model and one with a racing-theme. A concept Tiburon by firm APC. Souped-up versions of the Elantra and Santa Fe round out the auto maker’s offerings. Noted tuner firms American Products Co., Axis Sport ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.