MADRID – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. signs a deal with Spanish importer Berge Automocion SL to take over its distribution network of 80 dealers. The two companies have had a relationship since 1991. The agreement, terms of which are not disclosed, is pending regulatory approval from European authorities. Berge Automocion is the automotive division of Spanish conglomerate Berge y Cia SA. The company markets 28 brands in various countries including Spain, Portugal, Poland, Chile, Argentina, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.