NAMYANG, South Korea – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. is planning a dedicated hybrid-electric vehicle that is about the size as Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Insight HEV, Vice Chairman Chung Eui-sun reveals to a group of North American media here for a Sonata Hybrid and Sonata Turbo preview. Chung and other Hyundai officials on hand cannot put a date on the market introduction of the new HEV, noting that decision depends on customer demand. One company official says the dedicated hybrid may have a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.