Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. calls its new Terracan Power Plus the most powerful SUV in South Korea. Unveiled in Seoul in early June, its 2.9L, 16-valve 4-cyl. diesel engine features common rail injection and throttle body control. It delivers 168 hp at 3,700 rpm and 260 lb.-ft. (350 Nm) of torque at 2,000 rpm. The 2-wheel-drive EX290 model bases at 21.3 million won ($18,419) while the top-of-the-line 4-wheel drive version starts at 30.9 million won ($26,721). Hyundai Terracan Power Plus. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.