SEOUL – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will roll out an upgraded version of its XG at the Geneva Motor Show next week. The XG will be shown with the same 194-hp 3.5L V-6 that powers the Kia Sorento and several other Hyundai and Kia models, including the Kia Opirus, also bowing at the Geneva show. (see related story: Kia to Show Off New Opirus Luxury Sedan in Geneva ) The car also gets a distinctive new grille and alloy wheel options, plus some other minor changes to the exterior. The XG also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.