Sen. Mitch McConnell, in a recent U.S. Senate tribute, called Kentucky dealer Jack Kain a “legend” and a “master of customer service.” Kain, 75, 2005’s incoming National Automobile Dealers Assn. chairman, has been a dealer since 1952. With white hair and an easy smile, he looks like the Southern gentleman that he is. His dealership is in Versailles, a small town near Lexington, an area dotted with horse farms. Jack Kain is 2005's incoming National Automobile Dealers Assn. chairman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.