Former Chrysler Corp. chairman Lee Iacocca has entered the growing neighborhood electric vehicle (NEV) segment with a line of "Lido" NEVs. The NEVs are built by Western Golf Cars in Desert Hot Springs, CA, starting with a standard E-Z-GO golf cart frame. Mr. Iaccoca and Western Golf Cars’s Scott Stevens are co-owners of the new company, Lido Motors USA. The Lidos, which come in three versions — 4-passenger sedan, 4-passenger "woody" station wagon and 2-passenger wagon — meet the National ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.