"I've got to support him because I voted for him," Iacocca says of President Bush. BEL AIR, CA - Lee Iacocca raised money for George W. Bush and he's also close to his mother and father. But in a lengthy interview with Ward's on the eve of the Iraq war, Iacocca parts company with the President. "I've got to support him because I voted for him," says Iacocca, who himself was a potential presidential candidate in the 1980s. However, as "CEO" of the U.S., Iacocca thinks Bush ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.