Integrated Defense Technologies, Inc. and its subsidiary, PEI Electronics, form a business unit to consolidate the company’s work in designing and executing hybrid electric vehicle technologies. "The consolidation of the hybrid electric technologies group within IDT-PEI reinforces our commitment to the technology and maintains IDT’s position at the heart of hybrid electric innovation," says Thomas Keenan, CEO of IDT. "We believe hybrid electric will be a critical and discriminating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.