German engineering union IG Metall wins a 4% wage increase in the German state of Baden-Wuerttemberg, home to DaimlerChrysler AG’s Stuttgart headquarters and some Mercedes manufacturing plants. Analysts predict the raise likely signals the end of IG Metall’s 2-week strike, which has affected not only DC, but also Porsche AG, Volkswagen AG and their component suppliers. However, strikes are continuing in the Berlin region and the state of Brandenburg. Union members will receive a 4% pay ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.