FRANKFURT – Suzuki Motor Corp. says it will introduce 10 new vehicles for the European market by 2008. It is part of the Japanese auto maker’s long-term strategy known as the Suzuki European Renaissance. SER covers product development as well as marketing geared to the region. Suzuki used the Frankfurt auto show here recently to unveil the new Ignis, a performance cross/utility vehicle designed for Europe. Ignis one of 10 new vehicles Suzuki plans for Europe. While the Ignis ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.