Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries Inc. will put up about ¥900 million ($75 million) in a joint venture with Toyota Motor Corp. to produce turbochargers in Thailand. Toyota’s investment will total about ¥100 million ($800,000). The JV initially will produce 200,000 units annually and supply Toyota, as well as Mazda Motor Corp. and Isuzu Motors Ltd. in their Thai assembly operations.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.