The U.S. Big Three are not the only auto makers experiencing falling light-truck sales in the domestic market. Ward’s data shows many import light-truck brands are in a sales slump, as well. Through June, Big Three light-truck sales were off 10.8%, according to Ward’s. And while Asian and European light truck results are in the black, up 4.3% and 11.7%, respectively vs. half-year 2005, those numbers do not tell the entire story. Nissan North America Inc.’s Nissan and Infiniti brands, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.