Pick a name – “Feisty Fin,” “Fightin’ Fin.” Both describe Finbarr O’Neill, CEO and president of Reynolds and Reynolds Co. But spend some time with him and pugnacious or feisty are not the first things that come to mind. On the contrary, O’Neill is a reserved, soft-spoken gentleman whose voice retains a slight hint of a native Irish lilt. All the same, he is not averse to a good fight. He is 10 months into a 3-year contract as the leader of the Kettering, OH-based firm. Finbarr ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.