Global Holdings International Inc. says it will begin importing Chinese-built vehicles in virtually every segment to the U.S. next year. The importer, headed by CEO Jeff Suh, says in a statement that it will bring vehicles, as well as heavy equipment, from various Chinese auto makers, including Brilliance China Automotive Ltd., Foton Auto and Boading Tianma Auto, to the U.S. in 2007. The importer says it plans to introduce a full line of heavy equipment in Mexico in the second quarter of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.