Responding to widespread complaints about under use of reliable scientific method at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the U.S. House of Representatives has passed H.R. 64, an Act to "Strengthen Science at the EPA," which now goes to the Senate for "consideration." The House Act would create a Deputy Administrator for Science and Technology at the agency, who would be responsible for ensuring that sound science is the basis for regulatory decisions at the EPA's many offices. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.