PARIS – When IMTEC, a French plastic-injection and technical-stamping specialist, takes over a small plant in St. Aubin d'Arquenay from Valeo SA on Oct. 1, it will mark another step in the growth of a new business segment: global Tier 2 automotive suppliers. IMTEC was incorporated in 1998 by CEO Jean-Yves Beugin and his financial backers with the intention of becoming a global Tier 2. Jean-Yves Beugin "We just deal with large international groups in providing technical ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.