Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. plans to make India the global manufacturing hub for small cars. “India is an integral part of HMC’s vision to emerge as one of the top five auto makers in the world and will eventually become the global hub for small cars made by Hyundai Motor,” says outgoing Hyundai Motor India Ltd. head Yang Soo Kim, who leaves to take a new position at the helm of the South Korean auto maker’s first U.S. plant in Montgomery, AL. India will serve as the global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.