MUMBAI – The Indian government says it has come up with a comprehensive package valued at Rs4.3 trillion ($88 billion) to revive the nation’s economy. As part of the plan, taxes will be cut and more money will be spent on promoting growth. The package includes Rs3 trillion ($62 billion) allocated for infrastructure investments. All funds are to be spent by the end of the fiscal year on March 31. The government and the Reserve Bank of India are increasing the liquidity of banks to shore ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.