MUMBAI – Six auto makers, which offer 10 models of sedans, with 30 variants, in India’s luxury car market, are set to double their combined sales to more than 12,000 units this fiscal year, at prices ranging between $30,000-$110,000. Cars such as Skoda Superb are entering India's luxury car segment. The market is so attractive that two more car makers – Volkswagen AG and BMW AG – are knocking on the door. (see related story: BMW Arriving in India in a Big Way) (see related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.