MUMBAI – Mahindra & Mahindra, a Rs330 trillion ($7 billion) company, is India’s largest utility-vehicle maker and the world’s largest tractor manufacturer. The auto maker’s total vehicle production in 2010 rose 8.48% to 301,470 units, according to Ward’s data, while sales climbed 9.34% to 283,923. In the last two years, Mahindra has opened a variety of ambitious growth routes through acquisitions, investments and development. The company plans to become a global auto maker for all ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.