MUMBAI – India’s sixth-largest auto maker, Tata Motors Co. Ltd., is spending $1.4 billion for product and market development over the next five years, adding to its existing investment of more than $1 billion, in its quest to become India’s first multinational auto maker. Tata Motors is part of the Tata Group, one of the largest conglomerates in India, with 80 companies covering a wide range of industries, from steel to computer software, accounting for 5.1% of India’s exports. MG ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.