NEW DELHI – During the past two years, India's leading auto components makers have made 30 valuable and viable acquisitions in the European Union and U.S. totaling more than $300 million. And 45% of the consolidated revenues for those key suppliers now are flowing from the acquired operations. In addition, suppliers here currently are investing more than $1 billion annually in upgraded technology and capacity expansion, according to the Auto Component Manufacturers Assn. of India. It's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.