Honda Motor Co. Ltd. will invest $550 million in a new assembly plant to build 4-cyl. vehicles in Decatur County, IN, beginning in 2008. The announcement of the site ends a speedy selection process that began in earnest only a month ago, when Honda revealed it would construct its sixth North American assembly plant somewhere in the Midwest. In a press conference today in tiny Greensburg, IN, located in the southeastern part of the state about 55 miles (88 km) from Indianapolis and not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.