New vehicle models, growth in the commercial-vehicle segment and a stable economic outlook will see Indonesian sales this year climb 4.3% to 797,258 units. So says consultancy-firm Frost & Sullivan Ltd. in a new report that finds Indonesia’s significant young population will provide an impetus for vehicle-sales growth in the long term. “Indonesia’s automotive industry is likely to hit 1 million-vehicle sales in 2014, mainly driven by the country’s huge population,” says Vivek ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.