WEVTU provides selected coverage of this year's Convergence 2000, a conference to facilitate ongoing cooperation between the automotive and electronics industries. Convergence has taken place biannually since 1974. DETROIT — As evidenced by the provocative presentations in the “Distractions: Minimum; Attractions: Maximum” technical session at Convergence 2000 here in mid-October, automobile and electronics makers are far from ambivalent — or unknowledgeable — about the potential ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.