LONDON – A worldwide standard for automotive safety glazing may be only a few months away now that suppliers have agreed on content and wording. The proposed standard, finalized at a January conference in Brussels under the umbrella of CLEPA (the European association of automotive suppliers), now will go before the April 16-20 meeting of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) for ratification. Representatives from the U.S., Japan, Canada, Belgium, France and Germany ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.