PARIS – Following Renault SA, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and Toyota Motor Corp. into the low-cost car business will change Inergy Automotive Systems SA’s global footprint considerably in the coming years. Inergy, which supplies 12.8 million fuel systems to auto makers worldwide, expects 25% of its volume to be on low-cost cars in 2014, compared with about 6% now with the Renault Logan. Besides its first plant in Wuhan, China, which began pilot production in July, Inergy is ramping up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.