DETROIT – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Infiniti luxury division is planning a rapid-fire approach to its U.S. sales efforts over the next 18 months, firing four salvos at the competition and leaving one round in the chamber. The Japan-based auto maker’s first shot is in March with the ’03 G35, featuring a 260-hp 3.5L V-6 with independent suspension at all four corners and a 5-speed automatic transmission with manual mode. A 6-speed version will become available later, says Mark McNabb, Infiniti ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.